*REPLAY* - Sip & Study Workshop Three - Nailing Your Niche
Identify and target your audience for effective content marketing
You have been dabbling in the social media space. Time to level-up!
Easily connect with your audience in a unique, personable and engaging way!
WHAT DOES THE SESSION COVER:
- Identify your target audience & content pillars
- What makes engaging content for your audience?
- Different types of content (stories, feed posts, reels, carousel etc)
- Types of content that suits each platform (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube etc)
- Plan & batch your content
- Why include video content? (Expanded in Workshop Four!)
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR:
This workshop is best suited for those who have begun their social media journey and want to improve their audience connection and engagement.
- In-person - Arrival time is 5.30pm, for a sip and a nibble.
- Zoom & In-person - The workshop commences at 5:45pm, which runs for 1hr 15mins.
Each in-person workshop will include drinks and nibbles on arrival at our offices in Wangaratta (45A Reid Street, Wangaratta - to be exact!)
Joining in via Zoom? Great! You will receive the link upon purchase. If something happens to pop up and you can't attend that is totally fine, we will send you a recording of the workshop shortly after the session. We got you!