DIGITAL MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER (Full Time)
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our team. If you're passionate about assisting in the development of social strategies, creating killer content (whether that be social content, ad content, or email content) and working with some awesome small-medium sized businesses, then this role is for you! This role will ideally be fulfilled within our Wangaratta offices, but options to work remotely will be considered.
On offer is a competitive salary based on skills and experience, with numerous perks and benefits - including flexible working conditions, internal training budgets, and the ability to evolve your role as the business does.
IDEALLY, YOU WILL:
- You know your way around Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Microsoft Office and editing software like Canva or Photoshop;
- You are familiar and proficient with email marketing platforms like Mailchimp, Klaviyo or Active Campaign.
- You’re a natural communicator, written and verbally;
- You have a results and team oriented attitude;
- You have a passion for social marketing and are digitally savvy;
- You pay attention to the finer details whilst keeping everything exceptionally organised.
YOUR TYPICAL DAY:
There is no average day at Propel Digital. Our work is varied, and so is this role, which makes it fun, always interesting and gives you the chance to learn a lot about a lot of things. Your job will include things like:
- Creating and developing industry leading content and advertisements from idea to execution;
- Formulating killer email marketing campaigns to get customers to convert;
- Daily community management to engage and excite brand communities;
- Communicating and liaising with clients;
- Actively contributing to Propel Digital’s team culture;
- Analysing social metrics and creating useful, easy to understand reporting for clients;
- Scheduling and optimising content and ads to improve performance and
- Working with other internal departments on visual production and digital elements
AS A PART OF THE PROPEL DIGITAL TEAM YOU WILL;
- Be part of a team environment that celebrates the wins of individuals as much as the wins of the business;
- Actively contribute to an open, honest, and engaged Leadership Team with a focus on creating an extraordinary work environment for all employees;
- Participate in team events to foster relationships within the business.
TO EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST IN THIS ROLE, EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO email@example.com.