*Replay* Sip & Study Workshop Eight - Get Webby
Websites are your digital business card. It's the easiest, and probably the most important way, to put your best foot forward as a business for potential clients.
That's why, it's so important for you business to have a website that is easy to navigate, converts well, and is discoverable online.
WHAT DOES THE SESSION COVER:
- What website platform is best for you?
- The fundamentals of a great website that attracts customers.
- What is SEO and why it is important to any business that has a website?
- Explain the differences between on-site SEO, on-page SEO and off-page SEO
- Understand the key elements of on-page SEO
- How to track your performance
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR:
- This workshop is best suited for business owners who are just starting on their journey and creating a website for the first time, or those who are looking to optimise their presence.
- The workshop component runs for 1 hr.
Each in-person workshop will include drinks and nibbles on arrival at our offices in Wangaratta (45A Reid Street, Wangaratta - to be exact!)
Joining in via Zoom? Great! You will receive the link upon purchase. If something happens to pop up and you can't attend that is totally fine, we will send you a recording of the workshop shortly after the session. We got you!