*REPLAY* - Sip & Study Workshop Four - Lights, Camera, Reel!
Creating captivating reels & video content
Jumped onto Reels yet? No? It’s time to utilise this tool!
Short-form video is one of the most effective ways to directly connect with your audience and boost your profile’s visibility. During this session we will break down how to wrangle the short-form video beast.
WHAT DOES THE SESSION COVER:
- Research and how to get ideas
- What makes a good reel?
- Different styles of short form video and how they connect with your audience
- Behind the camera - improving those capture skills
- Putting it all together
- Apps that can help you create content gold
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR:
- This workshop is best suited to those who are familiar with social media, yet would like to branch out into video content, or need to fine tune their reels skills.
- In-person - Arrival time is 5.30pm, for a sip and a nibble.
- Zoom & In-person - The workshop commences at 5:45pm, which runs for 1hr 15mins.
Each in-person workshop will include drinks and nibbles on arrival at our offices in Wangaratta (45A Reid Street, Wangaratta - to be exact!)
Joining in via Zoom? Great! You will receive the link upon purchase. If something happens to pop up and you can't attend that is totally fine, we will send you a recording of the workshop shortly after the session. We got you!