*REPLAY* - Sip & Study Workshop One - Business Newbie
So, you've decided the make the leap into running your own business or side hustle (you go, Glenn Coco)! There's so many benefits to starting your own business (CC: Being your own boss, having flexibility, the ability to earn what you want, when you want).
But, starting on this road can be overwhelming, especially when you have to wear *all the hats*. Yep, starting lean means you have to do sales, marketing, accounting and EVERYTHING in between.
That's why, we wanted to host this workshop - to give your new business or idea a start-up guide on everything you need to do from a marketing perspective when you're just beginning.
Essentially, we wanted to guide you on everything that WE would do if we were launching a new business or revenue stream.
WHAT DOES THE SESSION COVER:
- Research: Now that you have a killer idea, it’s time to validate it! We'll take you through how to do some due diligence and research before you go head first.
- Developing your USP: Identifying your unique selling proposition will help you stand out from the crowd and make your marketing sing!
- Build Reputation: Building a reputation for being good at whatever it is your product or brand offers is key to being successful at marketing. We'll go through the quickest ways to do this.
- Set-Up: The absolute essentials on what needs to be set up for your business marketing in order to make a splash in the market.
- Outreach Strategies: The how-to on where to find and grow a new audience.
- Quick Tips: Some rapid-fire strategies to try yourself!
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR:
- This workshop is best suited for business owners who are just starting out or planning a new business venture in the future.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY REPLAY?
- We'll shoot you a like to the workshop recording and workbook via email after you purchase! Any issues, shoot us an email at email@example.com